Here is a list of how my last years of sophrology have helped me:
- To breathe better, to know how my body moves while breathing deeply and how it feels to relax and let go.
- To give more space to my positive memories, to relive them, to embody them, to honor them.
- To recognize what my personal values are, of which I was not necessarily aware. Understanding these values has led me to understand my own reactions that were not understandable without the awareness of my values, what really matters to me, what, in a subtle way, what moves me in life.
- To have greater body awareness, the space my body occupies, my movements, my personal energy, my fatigue, my posture.
- To consciously stop nurturing experiences, thoughts, situations that do not favor my well-being.
- To be aware of my emotions, what emotions predominate in me, what situations trigger them, how to regain calm after the storm.
- To be kinder to myself, respect me, understand me, forgive me.
- To marvel at the things that I did not do before, partly recovering the ability of my inner child to see things as if it were the first time.